I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, February 02, 2014

my song/poem/lament

He was my wild eyed madman 
He was my wild eyed madman
He was my bad man 
He was my sad man
Never going to go back man
He broke my heart man
He made me sad man 
Can't take no more man


Here he comes again man
He left early the next morning man 
He did it to me again man
Why do I always believe him man

Because.......
He's my wild eyed madman
He's my wild eyed madman
I keep going back man
He always breaks my heart man
I'm just so sad man
I can't take no more man...
from my wild eyed madman.

8 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

SERENDIPITY:
"Them that loves least has least to lose."
Learned that decades ago when living in Amarillo, and only now understand its wisdom. There's another term for love I have found to be more accurate:
Idolatry.
www.blowmeuptom.com

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's painful learning the hard way, isn't it? I did that with the Big Bad Butch. Never wrote a poem about it though, so you're inspiring me to think about doing so.

Fundy Blue said...

Did you meet my first husband? LOL! Have a great week!

yellowdoggranny said...

this was written a couple of months ago after doing a mental recap of why I put up with so much shit from some man..when I knew better..sigh*

Ol'Buzzard said...

Don't know how to respond when you are serious.
the Ol'Buzzard

Anonymous said...

I hope everything's okay....xoxoxoxo

yellowdoggranny said...

cleaning out the closet in my head.

Jerri said...

Oh, Jackiesue...we all have at least one of these in our life,don't we? We know better, but we just rationalize and let our crazy-love voice rule(don't you hate it when our heart and brain conspire against us?) I hope you get that last cardboard box of his stuff out of the space it's been occupying in the back of your brain and the corner of your heart ....he's taking up valuable space. Good riddance to bad rubbish! Thank you for trusting us & sharing. Hugs.
Now kick some ass like the West Texas pagan goddess you are ! ; >