I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Rise Up Video!

I can't tell you how proud I am of the citizens of West,Texas...they are strong, proud, dedicated and loving..they have done what no other town could do..I am so proud that I made this my home town..and that I actually know a lot of these strong determined people..they amaze me every day with their sense of family and  their love for the other family's that live here..Some of them are 3rd and 4th generation..they are connected in a way that many towns don't and never will have...Goddess bless them one and all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay West!
Maybe y'all should rename the town "Awesome!"

Anne Johnson said...

A close-knit town gets ever closer.

Intense Guy said...

Amens Anne Johnson's comment.