I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Me and Olivia

Olivia and her cousin..I got to watch Olivia 2 days in a row and it was wonderful...and she has a wicked sense of humor..I was reading a book to her before her nap and I was intent on the story and wasn't looking at her..she said, GG? and I turned to look at her and she had her finger out and proudly displaying a booger...she said you can have it..gee, thanks kid..
then because I have a tendency to totter and fall I sort of walk flat footed duck walk till I get my balance..so she wanted something from the kitchen and I got up..wobbled a little and then waddled off to the kitchen..I saw her looking at me and when I got to the kitchen she said GG? and I turned around and she did my walk to a T..I laughed and said are you making fun of GG? and she laughed and said, Yes, GG, I make fun of you..little shit.
going to go by Thom and Candy's.then going to Kathy's where I will make home made pizza's for every one.
hope all you mothers out there have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it

yellowdoggranny said...

I love that both girls are funny and have such unique sense of humor.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

These days, it's all good. ;0)

(((hugs)))

Intense Guy said...

What a lil' booger!

She's a delight.

:)