I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, May 26, 2014

MEMORIAL MONDAY

My Daddy served in the United States Air Force..might have been Army Air Force at the beginning..He served in France and Germany...to show where I get my weird sense of humor ...I will give you an  example of his humor..My Dad was one of the many who chased the Germans out of France..I'm pretty sure most were way gone by the time he got there, but he sent his mother a postcard..: Dear Mama, people were right when they say war is hell...We got to Paris and the Germans had left and taken all the wine with them..Love your son Bill.















































5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hello Titty! Oh that's so bad, LOL! And I love all your gay themed ones today!

jadedj said...

Waitin' for the stop sign to turn green...OH HELL YEAH!

MarkD60 said...

My favorite is "She's got a chicken to ride!"

Syrbal/Labrys said...

Thank you again....now that I am all "ammo'd up"....off to rant and rave some more!

yellowdoggranny said...

all 4 of those were my favorites too and the very last one..