I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, September 14, 2015

My points ...

"We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with winning. Believe me." Republican presidential 'hopeful' Donald Trump, on what kind of foreign policy to expect from a Trump White House. 

What the fuck?...no really ..what the fuck?...He couldn't find Ukraine or Iraq or India on a map...hell he can't find his ass with both hands, a road map and a gps if it was attached to his head, which is right up his ass.
His platform should be 'vote for me I don't know shit but I hate the same stuff you do..only I'm to stupid to know that you have to be more than just about hate.'...fuckmehat.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/09/10/latin-stars-record-we-all-mexicans-song-fight-trump-rhetoric/72016818/


"We're All Mexicans" the title of upcoming musical track featuring a bevy of Hispanic recording stars, in response to anti-immigrant statements from Donald Trump..

I'm hoping somewhere in this song is a chorus of :
'FUCK YOU GRINGO.'..

No comments: