I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, December 05, 2015

little West, Texas Christmas

 I gave Jamie most of my  Santa collection and she put them up under her tree...I sorta miss them..ha..



my little drunk cowboy tree...blue and silver and my red cup that says merry fucking christmas on it..I had to put stuff under the tree till I started putting presents so that Dexter would stay out from under it and knock all the balls on the bottom off..little furry fucker.

7 comments:

Jan said...

The red cup is the perfect touch

jp said...

That tree is SO you. Beautiful, and not about to take any shit from anyone.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Dexter! Stay away from that tree!

rosemary said...

Wait....isn't the tree Dexter's? Love the red cup...we have a shit-faced angel.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Looks like a cats toy to me.
the Ol'Buzzard

Intense Guy said...

Beautiful collection - it's nice you and others get to enjoy it!

Nan said...

Little? Not an adjective I'd use to describe the beast.