I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, January 06, 2017

I'm in love with Clapper...Friday




































 I found this on facebook..some woman objected said we should teach our girls to be civil polite and have good manners..I replied that not one woman's right was won by civility..we fought for every fucking one of them..then I showed it to Abby and she was very impressed with this girl..so I did a little wardrobe change and here she is..my little warrior princess.

































































4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're absolutely right, YDG -- teaching girls that they must always be civil, polite and have good manners is harmful to our best interests. Yay Abby, Warrior Princess!

Intense Guy said...

I'm still wondering why Charles Manson is STILL alive...

Ol'Buzzard said...

I never faked an orgasm in my life,
the Ol'Buzzard

yellowdoggranny said...

well all women fake orgasms ..men ? not so much..
Manson made a deal with the devil and can't go until he gets a replacement which is Jan 20th.
I love my little warrior princes's