I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 29, 2018

fuck'em all but 6 and save them for pall bearers.



I'm going to start trying to get into the groove..let's see if I can swing 2 days a week..Monday and Friday..
Some days I feel ok..and can fake it most of the day..then there are days when I not only can't fake it..I don't even care that I can't fake it..once that smile slides off my face it's all over with ..

















































































7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A synonym roll -- oooooooooooooh! And strong words from Harley-Davidson's CEO! And this one, oh my! -- "If RBG ever needs a liver a kidney, just slice me the fuck up." But my fave is the "censoring myself" one -- LOL!

Alison said...

Hugs, JackieSue. There are some days I feel the same way, unable to fake it. Thanks for the laughs today, there are some great ones here. The belly button one made me LOL.

Leanna said...

I feel like that every day. Trying to fake it does eventually take its toll and you just have to break down then get it together and start all over again. It's hard when you lose a loved one. It was hard for me when my dad died. I still cry the week before his birthday then I get it together and get back into life. Yeah, life sucks but it's better than the alternative right now. You are loved, darlin. Sending (((((((((((Texas-sized)))))))))) hugs for healing.

mckait said...

Jackiesue ~ you are loved. You don't have to fake it among friends. We will have your back

Ol'Buzzard said...

'We can't change Trump's base, so we have to outnumber them.'

When is the snowflake Democratic Party going to finally realize you can never win over Trump's base? I am tired of hearing Democrat politicians talk about 'our friends on the other side of the isle' and tired of the DNC continually saying we need to better meet the concerns of the Trump voters -\

Fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me.
the Ol'Buzzard

Adam said...

Yep that's where American First came from

yellowdoggranny said...

i fecking love you guys.