I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

It's that time of year again

I went back to driving for meals on wheels..I had stopped after David died cause I just couldn't keep that smile on my face door to door..my smile is staying on longer and longer each day..then something will remind me or make me remember and it's all shit from there on out.sigh*
I lost two on my route..Mike passed away...and Lillian P(the one on neal) is at one of her daughters to go thru rehab from her heart operation...I need to call her and she how she's doing..
I'm starting my meals on wheels christmas begging early this year cause I plan on trying to have another bake sale..I'd like to give $20 gift certificates this year instead of $10..so you also have time to save up your money ...when I give the Goddess something shiny I save it up and do something for meals on wheels..bought some cute gifts for bingo gifts..added to the meals on wheels fund and buy a gift certificates for them..
I'm hoping to have both the gg's spend next Friday night and then take them both to the Westfest parade..they had a chance to ride on the West Museum float..but I don't think either one would give up having all that candy thrown at them to just sit politely on the float..

in the bathing suits that gg got them at grandpas and nanas.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Those girls are adorable! Such wonderful big smiles.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's right, girls -- GO FOR THE CANDY! Your GG has taught you well.