I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, January 14, 2019

it's Monday..I'm really sorry..it's not my fault..fake news

 here he is to save the daaaaaay



























 this is Trump after snorting adderall.

































 Okay..have to tell this story because it made me laugh so hard..the gg's are trying to get me to stop cursing..(good luck with that)so Abby said if I cuss I have to pay $1.67..I'm not sure how she came up with that exact amount but she did.
so far it's cost me $6 to each, I rounded it to $2.. So I had Olivia with me and was driving out to Daniel's (Jenny's fella) and I said they should let me cuss during Cowboy games that if they didn't my head would blow up..Olivia hasn't been with me during a cowboys game before..so she said what do you say ? I said I would probably say the F word a lot..before I can get that out of my mouth Olivia leans forward in her car seat and say's : 'you're going to say fuck a lot?' 
I should charge them $1.67







3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Dance like you're annoying Republicans" -- hahahaha, love it! "Anita Wall" -- now that is one TOUGH drag! "What the fuck is an F-bomb?" LOL!

Thanks for getting my week started with some good laffs, Jackiesue!

Harry Hamid said...

Great stuff and just what I need to start my week!

yellowdoggranny said...

glad to know I'm still doing good..