I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, March 16, 2018

I feelz better and my laptop is working

I actually have felt really good toofs wise..but laptop was?????? fucked up..finally got some help from blogger and facebook friend Mathew D. and now I'm back in business...sorry I haven't been around to read your blogs..if I don't have a gg this weekend will try and catch up..or not..
so here is what I have managed to collect for you guys..





















































































6 comments:

Valerie said...

Glad to have you back! Have a great weekend, Jackie Sue!

Jono said...

Arabic numerals. Bwahahahahaha!
We can't breathe and swallow at the same time. When I was a little kid I figured that if I breathed in through my mouth and out through my nose while underwater that I could breathe like a fish. After I got done choking I rethought my position. But I tried it again just to be sure.

Adam said...

These simple minded young libertarians are about as irritating as an ulcer. Libertarian is a screw up term on its own.

Liberty? Maybe if you're a rich white man.

jadedj said...

That's good news about your mouth. Considering what you've been through, this is a hellofa good bunch this time. All great ones!

wibble said...

...I haven't seen Black panther yet, and I haven't made enough money to pay taxes on for so long I can't remember...

PipeTobacco said...

I am very glad you are back! I missed you.