I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Extra extra read all about it..shit just keeps happn'.

 this meme will replace the other pooh one..it's on the money. I was going to save these till Friday but want them out there while it's hot..I also am going to post a what is going on with Jackiesue post so you can keep updated on the haps..


















































 and just as they were fixing to play my song daddy yelled jackiesue turn that damn radio off it's 1:30a.m.















6 comments:

Mildred Ratched said...

For once in my life, I'm totally speechless or I guess it should be "typeless". By George (and not George Bush), I think you've said it all. The other day, I posted a short editorial from my local newspaper that struck a harmonious chord in me. That same chord gets struck whenever I visit your blog. Thanks for doing such a great job for getting the word out to enlighten those who are still living in the dark and for providing a spot for kindred spirits :) to gather.

Ol'Buzzard said...

I'll miss the old poo
the Ol'Buzzard

wibble said...

...That rain that come in from underneath? That's called Flooding.

o!O

Adam said...

Treasons greetings

wibble said...

...I still like the "JUMP YOU FUCKERS!" sign outside the NYSE...

The Blog Fodder said...

Pence makes a squid seem like it has a skeleton