I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, August 06, 2010

FRIDAY THE ARCH DAY TO BOOGY WOOGY




6 1/2 hours till I get my free Pablano Jack cheeseburger at Pizza House. The Pizza House has a facebook account and they posted a bunch of pictures and they posted a picture of the Pablano Jack Cheeseburger and I went wakko. I couldn't wait till our next trip..Go bebopping into the joint and order the PJCB and duh...they don't have it. It's at the Gerkiks Bakery Deli in Waco. Feck!..So I bitch and whine ...eat a delicious zombie with no anchovies and then took my whining to Facebook. Said If I couldn't get one from them I was going to make my own. It may not be as good, but it was real. (and it was delicious too) The next thing I know she is telling me that if I'm at Pizza House today at 5 she will personally make me one and if I like it they will put it on the menu. I'm so excited, I can't stand myself. I'm also going to ask her to name it the Pablano Jackie cheeseburger..hahah
I'll have pictures.
These pictures are what we had in place of the Pablano Jack Cheeseburger. We split the skunk egg, Babs had Chicken Quesadillas, and I had the small zombie. Eat your heart out..























16 comments:

CorvusCorax12 said...

that food looks delicious
have a good weekend :)

TheWayfarer said...

Gatz ta git me thome Pizza House!

Blue said...

Those quesadillas look so good! Yummy.

I love Cat Scratch Fever...they are jammin'!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Evil kittehs, melting kittehs, free hugs under the bridge -- what could make a Friday better? And yes, absolutely they must name it the "Pablano Jackie cheeseburger!!!"

yellowdoggranny said...

actually I'm holding out for it to be called the Poblano Jacq Cheeseburger..haha..pictures and story to come.
wow...free hugs..

Jan said...

The Poblano Jacq Cheeseburger may be the new Big Mac.

rox said...

A burger named after you? I bet it's awesome!

Intense Guy said...

I can't afford free hugs... I've found hugs you pay for are cheaper...

Umm... oh heck.. its friday.

I love the Palin "just call your drug induced nonsense a great idea" one...

and LOL@cupsize...

I hope you enjoy that Poblano Jacq Cheeseburger!

billy pilgrim said...

a cheeseburger in paradise!!

if that isn't nice, what is?

Anonymous said...

Love the Duggars one! That show is like a train wreck...I want to look away but I'm morbidly fascinated by her constant smiling blank stare.

Nit Wit said...

I still think it should be called The Pants Buster Burger.
I worry when someone tells me not to worry.

Heff said...

Cat Scratch Fever. Classic !

Charlene said...

Absolute corruption. That's right on target.

Br. Jonathan said...

I have to admit -- I'm hooked on the Duggars. I can't wait to see which kid turns out gay.

Pom said...

The Duggars are set if they ever have need to turn to cannibalism. Sorry.

My favorite that I've seen of that family was -
"It's a vagina - not a clown car"

yellowdoggranny said...

I think i really like the very last one the best..maybe it's Dexter influence..