I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

GG'S VERSION OF MERRY CHRISTMAS

 You can't tell because of the beard but I'm grinning from ear to ear ...after they left I went to change and cried the whole time..such a wuss.the Christmas party was a huge success..and everyone was so excited to get their gift card(plus all sorts of other gift bags for the ones that get meals delivered)they were so appreciative.I got lots of hugs and thanks you...good day to be jackiesue..
 Merry Christmas..........


 these are the first pictures when she was a tiny bit shy...but she warmed up soo fast..she was never afraid..and after she got down to see what was in her gift bag and I asked her if she wanted back in my lap, she said 'not right now thank you.'..
 all of the ones of just me and Abby are the ones where she's telling Santa what she wanted for Christmas(a pony and a trampoline.) oh and candy..and I pulled it off..she never knew it was me and won't know until she's 18 either..ha..

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh Jackiesue, you cross-dressing gender-bender, you! I hope it wasn't as hot in Texas this year as it was last year when you were in "the suit." Glad to hear the Christmas party was a big success and that a good time was had by all!

Jan said...

Are you going to rent yourself out for the holiday? You look very convincing you little cross dressing elf.

yellowdoggranny said...

after about 20-30 minutes I leaned forward to Jamie and said 'take the kid home before Santa passes out.'...it was soo hot..and itchy...but the time of my life.

Anonymous said...

oh you are wonderful! xoxo Glad you are feeling better (being giddy joyful helps I imagine)

yellowdoggranny said...

I spoke too soon about feeling better..way too soon...have apt with dr cujo at 2:30...feck..
did you guys notice all the home made decorations on the tree....kids of West made them.

Intense Guy said...

I agree with Jan! You make a really good Santa!

I hope you feel better soonest!

Bupu2 said...

Love you as Santa! Nobody does it better.