I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

 A big thank you from me and the patrons of Community Center and Meals on Wheels..nice little blurb in paper thanking me and my friends from all over the world that donated money for the gift certificates for the local grocery stores..we gave out over 170 $10 certificates, plus lotions, body washes, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and socks..I was able to buy some gifts for the West Rest Haven also..which made my heart happy..so thank you from West, By Goddess, Texas...and ole yellerdawg.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, that's so nice!

Grandma K said...

That is great. I just couldn't do even a little donation this year - ended up with some local needs that I donated for. You are such a caring woman. I applaud you!

Intense Guy said...

You were a real role model - West, Texas should be proud to count you among its citizens.

Hugs.