I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

she's baaaaaaaaack


ok..I can't deal with this fucking no mouse thing..it's making me fucking batshit..so I am going to just send this out now...and tomorrow when I get my mouse..thank you Amy...I will do it the right way..but this fucking sweep pad is not for me..I hate the fucker..keeps making everything bigger and then smaller and then it makes it disappear..and don't waste your time telling me how to work it..I don't want to learn how to make it work..I like the mouse..besides I have arthritis and it makes my hand hurt..so fuckit..love and kisses ydg.













13 comments:

Adam said...

Different between Weinstein and Trump is that the left condemned Weinstein when the light came out on him, we also didn't elect him fucking president of the united states.

wibble said...

...funeral is tomorrow. nowana go. ~:(


@Adam - that shit drives me six shades of crazy; there's just no reasoning with them. I continually have to subsume the maddening urge to beat 'em bloody with a broken shovel-handle...

~>X[

jadedj said...

She's baaaaaack! :)

yellowdoggranny said...

Who's funeral? What did I miss?

yellowdoggranny said...

Bigger and badder and more missed off than ever.

wibble said...

Gramma's. She passed last week, wednesday evening the 11th.

yellowdoggranny said...

oh Wibble, I'm so sorry...will give the Goddess something shiny for you and her and your family...

Jono said...

It's good to see you're back. Good to see your front, too.

yellowdoggranny said...

all of me is back Jono...some just got here (boobs) before the rest..hah

yellowdoggranny said...

I agree..want to break his fingers.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm a mouse girl too, YDG, 110% all the way. There's nothing I hate more in this world than the digital scroll pad on a laptop. My Rare One uses only a laptop and I made her buy a mouse for those rare occasions (like on holidays) when I use her laptop too.

That response to Slate's STUPID remark is absolutely right! And I love Melanie Dione's response about using birth control for sex too -- "Die mad about it!"

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm a happy camper I have a mouse.you and me Debra..you and me.

jadedj said...

Include me in on the mouse thing. First thing I do with a new laptop is disable the damned pad.