I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

AH GO HUMP YOURSELF.


I had a camera that felt like the size of a Buick shoved up my urinary track..or P-hole if you like and they took some snapshots and all is well in the bladder..So back in a few weeks to have a dye test done for my kidney and then some blood work and then I'm getting a tuck on my bladder?..I think that's what it is..Any how he said afterwards I would be all ready to go for some wild sex..yah, right. I should have asked if he was volunteering..haha..happy hump day to you all..




































7 comments:

MarkD60 said...

So - All these pics were taken by a camera that was shoved up your urinary tract?
There's a lot going on in there.

Intense Guy said...

I always have to hump myself... don't matter what day it is....

Hope you are doing well - this test with the camera... sounds, "umm.. good?"

A tuck on your bladder? Will this help the Frodo Foot?

The Dancing Crone said...

Oh boy, they pulled the old camera up the pee hole trick on ya, eh? Nothing is sacred these days, is it? Hoping you don't have to wait long for the tuck. Jeesh, I just remembered, Americans don't have to wait. So let me say instead: I hope it goes well!

Jan said...

The tuck the nuts in picture is going to require me to bleach my eyes.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

LOL, MarkD60! Thanks, YDG, for sharing your innermost thoughts with us, so to speak!

yellowdoggranny said...

there is a circus in my urinary track..it's like a clown car in there..

Anonymous said...

The tucking in of the nuts......some things just can't be unseen.