I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

ABBY AND GG AT PIZZA HOUSE OF WEST AND PARKER'S PARK

 She gives the best hugs..full body hugs and big ole kisses.
 she kept telling Jamie and I .."Come on gang"...and then would climb up to the slides.

 when she wanted off the swings she would say.."ok, I'm done." the slides were a little .umm. scary for us both.I was afraid I'd end up dumping her out of my lap at the end and I know Jamie was holding her breath all the way down.
 "come on GG, hurry up."
 trying to look like a serious firefighter.

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

this is such a great little park..all money spent was donated after the explosion when Parker, who's dad died in the explosion, wanted to do something for West kids..so he told his grandpa I want to sell hot dogs and build back our park..and he did..

Jan said...

What a great story.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like so much fun!

Intense Guy said...

Now there is one child that is loved and knows it!

yellowdoggranny said...

both those girls are surrounded by love..lucky us.

jp said...

Hugs from my nephews and nieces are what keeps me alive. :)