I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, April 17, 2017

WE ARE FAMILY.

we were celebrating Thom's birthday too..we had a great day.



 confetti eggs..
 me and the ggs..Olivia always looks like the only one that knows we're all crazy.
 Thom and Jamie
 Abby going for the eggs.
 my beautiful grands.
 me and Jamie
 Olivia spent day and night with me..we made a bluebonnet run..

 Jennifer and Thom.
 Jamie and Abby..
 made Thom his favorite from scratch german chocolate ake.
 thinking about life and stuff.
 Jennifer and Olivia
 nana and the girls
Happy Easter from Jackie and her baby boy...

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a fun time! And oh my, that last photo, lol!

yellowdoggranny said...

that last one is my favorite.

Jan said...

Great family. Looks like you raised your son with all the right values.

yellowdoggranny said...

yup...real family values..hahah

Fundy Blue said...

I am enjoying seeing all the Easter fun my blogging and Facebook friends had. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos!

yellowdoggranny said...

it was fun times