I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

some vacation pictures..

hey, it could be worse..they could all be ugly...
 we were at beach when Texas thunderstorm hit us..ate my phone..still trying to get it to work. I dried it with hair dryer and worked for over a day and then gave up the ghost..it's in a bed of dry rice right now ..hope that works..I have more pictures but these are the ones I go off before it croaked.
 little miss surfer girl.


 snowcones after riding around in souped up golf cart for 2 hours.
 WONDER WOMEN.
 yellowdog and her new beau.
 the gg's and I rode on the back..singing :
"rootie toot toot rootie toot toot.
we are the girls from the girl scout troop.
we don't smoke and we don't chew
and we don't kiss the boys that do."

 my shrimp po'boy..omfg was it ever good.


 they weren't afraid of the water at all.

 she never could figure out exactly how to use it but she looked fierce running up and down the beach with it.
 love this so much..
 where we had lunch ...best shrimp po'boy..ever..and great waitress.

ate at Moby Dick's the day before..really had a great time and had the greatest waiter..
 I kept humming the theme from Jaws..but the gg's didn't get it..
 I got some sun on my lily white legs.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great photos! (Sorry to hear about your phone though). Looks like a really fun time! I especially like photos of Wonder Women and you and the new Mister YDG, lol! And my gawd, you call THOSE gams lily white? You should see mine! The glare of sunlight off mine blinds drivers going by on the road.

Ol'Buzzard said...

I know some kids that are going to love their granny.
the Ol'Buzzard

yellowdoggranny said...

it was a wonderful time..the grands footed almost all of it..I bought $26 worth of candy at candy shop...got them pop rocks..they weren't nearly as excited about it as I thought they would be..I got black licorice..damn I love that stuff.Abby loved the gummy anything..Olivia was more selective..I got her candy cigarettes..ha

Anne Johnson said...

I liked the healthy dunes in the background, looks like a great beach! Those GGs are adorable, luck abounds for them and you!

yellowdoggranny said...

Anne..the dunes from the condo were hiiiiiiigh..and then deep like in a valley and then hiiiiigh again and then down and hiiiiigh and down..wore my old ass out...especially coming back in the pouring down rain...eek.

Leanna said...

Love the photos! My husband and I were going to go to the coast over the 4 day weekend but he didn't like the weather. We will be going in a couple of weeks when the weather is better.

yellowdoggranny said...

it rained wed..but we still did some beach time..thursday friday and saturday were great..it brought out some jelly fish on Friday..we were all in the water and I decided to lay down on the beach in the water and looking around and saw this 'thing' in the water..looked closer and yelled ..get out of the water..jelly fish'...of course Abby wanted to see..ha..but we got out and went riding around in the cart and got snowcones and then candy..great time.