I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Olivia is right..volunteering is just work with no pay

 sorry it's short..but been helping out every day at senior center plus making soups for them..kicking my ole ass..I come home crawl in my jammers, throw my ass in the recliner and work on finishing Sleeping Beauties..damn that's a long book...might be a short or nothing tomorrow..just not enough hours in the day for all that shit and a power nap..but I loves ya sonsabitches.


























5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Evaporated milk, LOL! I hope you can take it a little easier soon, YDG. I'm sure your soups are delicious though!

Adam said...

Except the Trump tee gets all the girls crazy at the ol' family reunions

Ol'Buzzard said...

I to with tequila
the Ol'Buzzard

Ol'Buzzard said...

it took me a bit to get evaporated milk...
bit I'm old
the Ol'Buzzard

yellowdoggranny said...

I laughed my ass off over that when I finally got it.ha
I'm amazed at how many smart people think he's...'a good president'..fuckme adam..just blows me away.
oh man Ol'Buzzard..I didn't get it at first either..haha.
and oh man..could I tell you some wild tequila stories.