I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

ok, here's the deal...

there are so many great and important memes to be seen, that I don't want you to have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday to read them so I'll label them Tuesday, etc but I'm posting them all at once on Tuesday. You can read them at once or wait till the right day..whatever blows your skirt up.. but let me tell you ...we are watching the end of our country..and it's going up in flames brought about by a failed  greedy businessman with dementia and an evil heart. I truly think it's all over..
he's going to encourage the police dept to unleash on the protestors and sic the national guard on them..then? no election and he's in till it's over...fuckme.

1 comment:

pam nash said...

Things are so frightening these days. I hate to listen to or read the news since it's all heralding the end. I don't understand the GOP - are they all brain dead?