I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, October 15, 2021

the gg's and Thom and Candy took me to Baylor game last Saturday..was spectacular.

                                             my kid, who continually likes to take candid shots of me either eating or scratching or some embarrassing moment.. Like this one...gazing off into the sunset..haha


this is what was waiting for us at our little booth. those are kickass cookies.
in my favorite tshirt..'underestimate me...that'll be fun.'
                              the gg girls hooked to their devices.sigh*

 Dylan watching Paw Patrol on gg's old laptop. And eating.

7 comments:

Richard said...

That looks fun.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a fun time! And nice eats too. I love the photo of you laughing while holding your phone -- great shot!

Leanna said...

My goodness how the kids have grown! It's hard to believe your grandson was so tiny the last time I saw pictures of him. Goodness how they have grown so fast.

pam nash said...

Seems a fun time was had by all!

yellowdoggranny said...

Richard, I wore my mask and we had an enclosed section with just us 3..it was so wonderful to be outside on a beautiful for Texas fall day. Just having a normal day after almost 2 years of being locked up ...yeah, it was fun.
Debra, my son said that was the best picture he'd ever seen of me..that's jackiesue's happy face.
Leanne, it's hard to believe how much they've grown. Dylan will be 3 in March..what the fuck?
Pam..it was a great time followed by a great time with all 3 of the gg's..

Valerie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

yellowdoggranny said...

Valerie..it was...beautiful fall texas day..which are rare.