I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, October 07, 2022

Jackie's Meals on Wheels Christmas


 all money raised will be for a cash donation for each senior on our route. Plus we will deliver a turkey and ham dinner with green beans with red potatoes and bacon, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes with gravy and dressing plus a dessert. So donate as much as you can .. $1 or $5 or what ever..it will be appreciated and I will show pictures after wards so everyone will see what your money bought. Love from Jackiesue and the Goddess.

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

email me for my address...love and kisses...

River said...

My dad had meals on wheels for a while, they got delivered to his door and he was disappointed (pissed off) the woman didn't come inside, heat the food and serve it to him, then clean up afterwards. He got an earful from me on that idea!

Sandy said...

Meals on wheels here has sadly gotten smaller. I assume cut backs, but don't know the details. When my Dad was still alive and living on his home, we tried to make arrangements for him, but he wouldn't cooperate. Shortly thereafter, he went to an assisted living facility. Had a friend who used to delivery meals on wheels. Good organization. Best of luck with your quest.

yellowdoggranny said...

Meals on wheels in Waco(most other cities too) are short on funds..which is why I started doing this 9 years ago...some of these oldies have little or nothing and chrstimas isn't a thing for them because they've outlived all of their family. Which is why it's so important to me..I don't need good luck or best wishes...I'd like to have some help with their christmas...jackie

yellowdoggranny said...

all checks to Jackie Denney
701 Tokio Road #11
West, Texas 76691
if you write the check out to meals on wheels it will go to to Waco and will not go to West meals on wheels..thanks for thinking of them..jackie aka yellowdoggranny