I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, December 08, 2022

Senior Center Activities

 on the 16th we are having the senior center Christmas party. Then the 20th we're having the Christmas meal for the people on the route. I will be making 2 of the 3 turkeys and both hams. Plus we'll be having sweet potato casserole, green beans with bacon and red potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing and desserts..I will make as many cheesecakes as I have energy for ..fuckme.. so I'm not sure I'll have time to do ydg..I've already made 7 cheesecakes and have 6 more? to go..fuckme..plus I will make potato soup for tomorrow at senior center. fuckme. plus 2 pecan pies. fuckme. did I mention I'm 79 fucking years old? fuckme..Merry fucking Christmas fuckers...I loves ya...

7 comments:

Lin Barker said...

Your dedication to your friends is inspiring. Please don't let yourself get overwhelmed. We enjoy your blog and want to keep hearing from you


Lin

SickoRicko said...

I would say "don't over-do it" but you've already done that. All of that sounds very, very delicious. Stop and take a breath once in a while.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope you will get to eat at least ONE piece of those many, many cheesecakes, Jackiesue. Someone should name you VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR with all that food you make for your seniors! Try to sneak some time for rest, relaxation and fun in there too, eh? And yes, skip the blogging so you have one less thing to do!

River said...

On the 16th I'll be in the dentist chair again, so I'll dream of all those cheesecakes and pecan pies to take my mind off it.

yellowdoggranny said...

bless you my children...

Ol'Buzzard said...

I want to eat there.
the Ol'Buzzard

yellowdoggranny said...

Ol'Buzzard..................come on down..