I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE

OLIVA WAS IN SAN ANTONIO WITH HER DADDY. DANG.


   
my son Thom and daughter in law Candy.

jamie had to remind me to 'blow out the candles granny.'
my friend Anissa giving loving looks at the cake.
soooooooo good...
extra large nacho's ...sigh*****
my $25 dollar gift certificate for pizza house.

Victoria on the right is the one that gave me the nickname Aunt Grandma cause my granddaughter wouldn't let her call me grandma..haha her mom Gail on the left.
Sonya...she's Josh's mom...who we miss so much.
me and Jamie

Jennifer and Olivia's grandma on daddys side.


 my udder kids..Inky and Anissa...

sad thing about getting old is outliving all my friends. Miss Ink's brother Michael and his nephew Josh..miss them so much..

had a great time and the cowboys won today..good times...

16 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like it was an awesome TOTAL BLAST! You're looking damn good for 80, Jackiesue -- keep on raising hell for many, many more years!

moiralee deranged said...

Happy birthday darlin! You are truly a ray of sunshine!

Frank said...

Thank you for being.

River said...

The feast and the cake look so yum! Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday !
Remember to celebrate for a week!
It’s what I do, little treats each day.
Foods I like , movies , company, etc,
All the best !

Doug's Dad said...

must time for an autobiography now then. can I pre-order please?

Rad said...

Fantastic!!!! What a wonderful party!

Somewhere said...

Beautiful and glowing, wonderful party and day, you so merit that!

Cleora Borealis said...

Oooh!! Yummy-looking butt cake! Well, that's what we call it in my family! 🤣

Jerri said...

This is what being truly wealthy looks like! Look at those wonderful smiles and all the love. Beautiful family, Jackiesue. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time to me 🥳

Leanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday, hon. David was so danged happy yesterday when the Cowboys won. He was walking 5ft up in the air all the rest of the day and then again this morning with the biggest smile on his face.

SickoRicko said...

Thanks for sharing your special day with us. Here's a quote I have at the bottom of my blog:

"Do not regret growing old. It is a privilege denied to many."

RockyD said...

What I'm seeing in these photos JackieSue is the results of a life well lived. Be proud.

Anonymous said...

🎂🥳

yellowdoggranny said...

I am going to start working on a book of short stories..as that's been my life..a bunch of short stories...80 years..damn...

The Blog Fodder said...

How can you be 80? More like 60. Cause you keep going like 60. Great pictures of what appears to have been a great time.