I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LIST OF FOURS.

MarkD tagged me in the list of fours..we'll see how this one goes.

http://markd60.blogspot.com/

1. Four TV shows that you watch:
1.Sons of Anarchy which is a fantastic show and I highly recommend it.
2.Terriers and they canceled it..I'm still pissed..really pissed.
3.The Event..I actually am sorta hooked on this one..now watch ..they'll cancel it.
4. Dexter..which I don't watch on TV I watch on dvd ..it's fantastic..and last year was the best.

2. Four things you are passionate about:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. my cats
4. my town

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
1.holy shit
2.fuck em all but six and save them for pall bearers.
3. does this look like a face that gives a shit.
4. oh yeah? well fuck you.

4. Four things you've learned from the past:
1.don't marry young
2. don't take acid, fly to Reno and marry a guy you only met 3 times in 2 weeks.
3.don't marry anyone crazier than you.
4.marriage is not for me.

5. Four places you would like to go:
1. Canada
2. Australia
3. Ireland
4. South Africa

6. Four things you did yesterday:
1. Got donations for the tea party and took it to West Rest Haven
2. went to grocery store
3. put stuff on porch into the shed
4. threw trash into dumpster.

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
1.Breathing
2. good health
3. being a great grandma
4.out living my enemies.

8. Four things you love about Winter:
1.not
2. a
3. motherfucking
4. thing

9. Tag 4 people to play along: Of course, if you didn't get tagged, and you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. And if you got tagged, and don't want to do it, you are under no legal obligation to do so.

19 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I didn't tag anyone but if you'd like to do it..knock your socks off..

Jan said...

Acid, Reno, 2 weeks? Hard to figure why that didn't work out.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Even the lists you write are funny, YDG! And I love word/phrase # 2 -- never heard that one before! Hahahaha, it's great.

yellowdoggranny said...

jan:you never read that story on my blog?...haha
debra:holy shit I use all the time..all the time.
but fuckem all but 6 is one of my favorites..I think I made it up, not sure..but saying it since 1968
.

CorvusCorax12 said...

lol love it...you sound like a hell of a gal to hang out with

rox said...

Oh, I'm totally going to do this one!

jadedj said...

My favorite is, and has been, "does this look like a face that gives a shit"

What would 10 have been?

billy pilgrim said...

i hope the cowboys make your passionate list next year.

Heff said...

4 letters Heff likes together in a certain sequence : K,C,U,F.

Kulkuri said...

I used to say "Fuck'em all but 6" many years ago, not I'm thinking if you get cremated you only need one to carry the urn!!

Kulkuri said...

That should have been "now I'm thinking". Shit, need to proofread better!!

Grandma K said...

Thanks for the laugh for the day. Much appreciated!

MarkD60 said...

My favorites are "Kill Em All But Six" and the four things you like about winter..
(PS: I never even heard of any of your four TV shows)

Anne Johnson said...

How you feel about winter is how I feel about summer. Funny stuff, gran, glad I had ten seconds to pop by!

yellowdoggranny said...

twain:I like to think so.
rox:I can't wait.
jadedj:I like to point at my face,say see this face? turn it from side to side and then say ..does this look like a face that gives a shit..Inky and I shortened it to if someone says something stupid..we'll just point to our faces...
oh man..who knows.
darkmother;always glad to give a laugh..
billy:oh man..me too..ha
heff:i like them in order..
kulkuri:damn, I didn't make it up?
grandmaK:glad to be of help.
mark:oh man..your missing some good tv...i recommend them all highly..
anne:in texas u sort of get used to the heat..nice to see u..

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I give you....the one and only YELLOWDOGGRANNY!
She's a winner in my book! :0)

Coyote said...

I think, just based on this post, that you are my hero.

Trish Ess said...

I've been hanging out on MyFaceBookSpace way too long.. I keep wondering where the fuck the "Like" button is! :P

Intense Guy said...

Yeah, I can see where doing acid, flying to Reno and marrying someone you met three times over two weeks was a bad idea...

I mean - if you were gonna fly, you shoulda held out for a trip to Vegas.