I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, July 15, 2019

GG'S

 She went to beauty shop and had hair turned turquoise for a couple weeks..he mom had her hair straightened..yeah, that lasted about 3 hours..her hair does not do straight.
 she lost both of her 2 front teeth..Olivia has lost one..they think it's a contest..
 Jamie and her baby's..
 they went to the coast before the storms hit.
 his new toy...he'd still rather I carry him...of course.

 he looks like he knows something naughty that we did..
 GG got him his shades
 broke her first board..
 Mom's took them to Hawaiian Falls..where they almost got into a fight with a couple of 12 year olds..Abby's all... I know karate..I'll kick your butt..reminds me of their moms..sigh*

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So many adorable GGs, Jackisue! Enjoy them all!

pam nash said...

Such cuties. and they grow up so fast. Enjoy!

Jan said...

Great shots, they know how to entertain the camera, I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Willym said...

I do so love getting reports on the GGs and sharing the joy that they bring you.

Leanna said...

OMG! Your grandkids are so CUTE!!