I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, March 16, 2020

I have weird thoughts..

if you have random sex, should you douche with sanitizer?
so...since there is a shit load of material out there these days and Goddess knows we need all the laughs we can get..I will be doing maybe 25 memes a day till I run out of them..Goddess bless you all and wash your hands..stay home if you can, and use this time as an excuse to stay the fuck away from those asshole relatives you've been dodging..
















 my money's on Biden..









































6 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks, Jackie Sue! Yes, sometimes all you can do is laugh. Please stay safe!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha, love the "hockey/vaccine" one! The quarantini! The MAGA hat closeup of the virus! You always find the best memes, Jackiesue!

AZGuy said...

Jackie Sue,

Thanks in advance for the daily dosage of laughs !

AZ Guy

Anne Johnson said...

Quite a nice stack here! Thanks, it's the first day off work and I needed a laugh.

yellowdoggranny said...

Valerie, that's all we have left.
Debra
there is a shit ton of memes out there..I'm having a field day.
Az, it's my pleasure.
Anne, delivering laughs is all we got..rest, relax..

The Blog Fodder said...

I'm afraid 'not with a bang but a whimper'. Americans still cannot get tested. Your memes are too true.