I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, April 29, 2022

GRANDSLAM...

 BASES LOADED...MISS ABBY LOU AT BAT................HITS A MOTHERFUCKING HOMERUN..I thought Jamie and I were going to have a stroke. She was jumping up and down and if I could have got my old ass off the ground I would have been too..soooooooooooo proud.

                                    my little champion..
look at that stance. She is so determined. I swear to the Goddess. Games been over for 3 hours and my heart is still pounding in my chest.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls get stuff done.

yellowdoggranny said...

she sure as shit did anonymous..........she sure as shit did.

Ozma G said...

Awesome seems to run in your family

squatlo said...

Congrats! That had to be fun for all involved!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Way to go, slugger! A moment I'll bet she'll remember all her life!

yellowdoggranny said...

Ozma, we think so..hah
thanks Squato you should have been there...we were delirious..

yellowdoggranny said...

also.....I didn't have my mask on..first time I've gone anywhere indoors or out that I didn't have my mask on..felt so weird..I still wear it indoors...don't trust these dumb rednecks..

pam nash said...

Atta girl, Abby!