I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

GG's

first day of school 5th grade.
                                          first day of school 4th grade
                   every day of kindergarten. 

Abby and Dylan were here this Saturday. Way back when Abby was younger than Dylan she would run out in the street and nothing anyone said would stop her. So I told her that if she didn't hold my hand that I would just go crazy and run out into the street...that kid never let go of my when we were walking. So I did the same thing with the wild boy....So Saturday were getting out of car and going to the West Museum to see the toy exhibit and he grabbed my hand and said 'don't you run out into the street, I'm a big boy now and I have to hold the hands of old people.'. little shit.


 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, cute story! The girls are getting so grown up now and even little Dylan is too!

Jimmy T said...

There's a certain point when the kids recognize that they're smarter than the adults (sigh), but I'm fairly certain that is what nature intended. Maybe they'll solve global warming or defeat the crazy ass MAGA movement, or develop a new vaccine for some future plague. There are things in life we fought for and won, it won't be any different (I hope) for the coming generation. I am optimistic...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, karma sucks...
sometimes, karma leaves you laughing in the road.

RandomTroll

Leanna said...

OMG! Those girls have become even more beautiful than they were the last time you showed us pictures. I do hope their daddy has a shotgun cause he's gonna need one to fend off the boys and to make them mind when they get to date his daughters. Also, the Little Prince is as wild but cute as a bug's ear. He has gotten so big and he looks so full of mischief. My Goddess how they all have grown.

River said...

Dylan is so cute protecting you like that :)

yellowdoggranny said...

thanks everyone...I really can't get over how much they have grown.Dylan will be 4 in March..how the fuck did that happen? I'm a little biased but I do think the girls are little beauties and Dylan is such a cutie..sigh*..