I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, January 13, 2023

..............................I been sick..

 sorry...I was so busy sitting on my Toto for last 3 days pooping that I plum forgot you guys...not a happy event ...I should be back on track by Wed. if not I'll let you know..I feel some better today but all I want to do is lay in the recliner and watch Escape to the Chateau DIY on Peacock. Hammered shit would be an upgrade...love and kisses yellowdog granny.

10 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sorry to hear you've been so ill, YDG -- maybe the cedar trees weren't to blame after all? Yes, take things easy and feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your ill know about that one, get feeling better soon. C

Jerri said...

Was worried. Didn’t realize you were in a shitstorm! Feel better. We’ll be here.

JustGail said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Tundra Bunny said...

Get well soon, YDG -- we miss your feistiness!

The Blog Fodder said...

At least you didn't need the bathtub at the same time. Hope your screaming sphincter clamps up soon

SickoRicko said...

Oh my! I'm sorry you're feeling unwell! I hope this is short-lived. Take care.

wibble said...

U haza stumick bug, I haza uper resporitary bug - sinus snot/pain, sore throat, bronchitis/trying to cough through a bendy-straw so hard that it feels like I have bruised ribs...

~>XP

Leanna said...

Glad you're feeling a little better, hon. Shit is going around here too. I've been stuck in bed trying to not crap myself into oblivion. This is the second time I've been sick with this bug. It sucks.

River said...

3 days? Yikes! Hope that gets better real soon.