I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, January 13, 2023

my birthday present from my son and the lifesaver of my ass.

https://www.amazon.com/TOTO-SW3056-01-Electronic-Contemporary/dp/B078H89R6R 


I love it so much. This is what has saved me this past few days. I love the warm seat.. Dylan loves that he can push a button on the remote and both seats lift so he can pee. I thought they were about 300.00..he paid almost $900 for that sonofabitch. Did I tell you how much I love my son?..

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a wonderful gift from your son! Those Japanese Toto Washlets are amazing! When we were in Japan 10 years ago, we encountered them for the first time and were captivated! Here's a blog post I wrote about them at the time --

https://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/2013/02/japanese-bathrooms-toto-washlets.html

And if you scroll through the comments, you'll see your OWN comment, YDG, saying: "I want one!"

And now your dream has come true, lol!

Leanna said...

Wow! He really loves you more. David has been wanting one too.

River said...

Very Fancy :)

Ol'Buzzard said...

Ain't old age something. I bet at some point in your younger life you wanted a Mustang. Mustang Sally...
We love you
the Ol'Buzzard

The Blog Fodder said...

That is so cool er warm. Amazing technology. Your lucky butt