I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, February 05, 2023

my little cheer queen

Jamie was so patient with me. I as lagging about 20 feet behind them cause I just couldn't walk fast enough. Dylan had a death grip on my hand 'to help me walk'...and at one point he asked if I needed him to carry me. Such a sweet boy. 
My son and daughter in law. I really enjoyed the visit time I got to spend with them there and with Jamie in the car going and coming. We just don't get enough time to spend together. Everyone works so hard with long hours. Dylan looooved spending time with his grandpa and Thom loved it too.
 that girl has a million dollar smile.
                                   Dylan fell asleep during the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders ...he ain't a man yet.ha.
                           they didn't do as well as they had hopped..new routine..but Abby was flawless. Not just the gg speaking either..no mistakes at all. And the smile never faded. 



she has another cheer next Sunday and in Feb she has a 2 day one ..I'm supposed to go but damn. I was up all night long with leg pain and cramps...Got up this morning and looked like the cone in Sleeping Beauty................fuckaduck.


 man...that smile..

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Both the girls look so great in their cheer outfits! I hope their team does well in upcoming competitions! Sorry to hear about your leg cramps and pain, YDG. That sux.

yellowdoggranny said...

just abby in cheer now..Olivia bailed and is now deep into volleyball. she still does tumbling with abby but no more cheer.

Anonymous said...

Tip from my chiro: tonic water for cramps. You don't need a lot, may a small juice glass. Also had a coach that mixed it with Gatorade during softball tournaments in the hot sun. It works, I use it all the time, especially for night time leg cramps

yellowdoggranny said...

anonymous I drink pickle juice that helps, but its god awful