I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

.......ASK THE GODDESS.......



Greetings humans, the Goddess awaits....What question do you have for me this week? Do you want to know if you will win the lottery, find true happiness, get a better job, or meet the perfect someone..? fuckifIknow!But I will do my best to help you find your way along life's winding path...My answers may not please you, but your questions amuse me...as do you all, you silly silly human beings...Goddess blessings on you my children...

9 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M FIRST!

Mouthy Girl said...

Now that I got that out of my system, here's my question:

Will I get in some fun trouble when I go away next week to an inservice? *rubbing hands together with glee*

Scottish Toodler said...

If there was one thing that everyone could do to make the world a better place what would it be? Also, now that Libby has been convicted can Ms Plame sue him for damages like the Goldman family did to OJ?

Lauren said...

How do I (tactfully) tell someone I really care about that they have dragon breath?

Cie Cheesemeister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cie Cheesemeister said...

Dear Goddesss, I think I already asked the question I was going to ask, so I deleted it. Forgive my addled brain. Currently I am at work and am wondering if by the time these sexy young thangs get to be the age of the people I am currently taking care of, will companies be making Depends in thong style?
If so, I hope I don't live to see it!

the rube said...

dear goddess

will kim jong il ever get the recognition he deserves as the world's sexiest man?

Cyberoutlaw said...

LOL @ Ruby Rocks question, LOL! I'm afraid I can't top that.

How about, would you consider letting Bush have his way with you in return for his resignation?

apositivepessimist said...

Jimbo has a lot of questions there, will the Goddess answer them all?