Wednesday, January 09, 2013


 I require your assistance in opening the
                                                   did you hear me?
 Don't make me leave small deposits in all of your shoes.
You're still sitting...move your ass woman.


Blogger Jan said...

He's far too beautiful to be evil.

Wed Jan 09, 08:13:00 PM CST  
Blogger JACKIESUE said...

sometimes I just stare at him and marvel at his beautiful face.

Wed Jan 09, 09:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Debra She Who Seeks said...

I see Dexter is still his own charming self, LOL! Good thing he's so handsome.

Wed Jan 09, 10:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

The word Dexter reminds me of the Showtime TV show..... Serial killer....

Thu Jan 10, 09:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Kulkuri said...

At least his fur grew back in. For awhile he was looking pretty funny.

Thu Jan 10, 09:08:00 AM CST  
Blogger Grandma K said...

He is such a handsome boy.

Thu Jan 10, 10:30:00 AM CST  
Blogger Susan said...

That is one beautiful animal. I hope you are doing well, Jackie Sue--sending you good thoughts!

Thu Jan 10, 11:28:00 AM CST  
Blogger Ol'Buzzard said...

those of us that live with cats; know we are in the service of cats. Our hairy daughter is eighteen years old - and very demanding.
the Ol'Buzzard

Thu Jan 10, 05:05:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mr. Charleston said...

Next frame: Crap, you can't teach an old human new tricks.

Thu Jan 10, 06:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger JACKIESUE said...

Mark he was named after the serial mistake..
he runs me and rules me..and I love it..

Thu Jan 10, 08:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger FoxyMoron said...

He is so gorgeous. How could you deny him anyhing? Oh don't.

Fri Jan 11, 04:34:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

View My Stats