I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

BRACE YOURSELVES.....ITS JACKIESUE


Yes, it's me and boy am I pissed off...I would have been here sooner but thanks to the slow snail computers here at my little library in West, by god, Texas, it has taken me almost an hour to hook up...I lack the ability to sit in my litle chair and watch the blue square get larger...it makes me pissy...and as sooner and babs can attest..it's not a good idea to make jackisue pissy...although it can make me a happy camper to be pissy.I actually stay pissy most of the time.This being brought on by the lack of leadership in my country..I say my country, because sometimes I don't recognize most of the citizens I hear speaking out in defense of George W. Bush or as I call him...forest gump...I used to call him King George but soon realized that Forest Gump is a more fitting name..or one of the three stooges along with cheney and rowe....I wanted to get off to a good start here and allow you to get to know me slowly as I really do need to grow on you..too much of me at one time can be a very scarry thing..I was born without the ability to censor my self..that little switch that is supposed to click on and allow you to stop and think before you speak was burned out while I was still in the womb...If it is a thought, it is spoken...I can piss off, embarrass or anger more people in a shorter length of time than just about anyone that I know..I sometimes am filled with remorse because I have angered or hurt someones feelings..but generally I just say "oh, well, fuckit".Something else I need to warn you about...I have a nasty mouth...due to the lack of switch thing and being raised in the military..I have set the land speed recornd for saying "fuckyou"...I actually was presented a plaque with this on it:"to Jackie, she has the fastest fuckyou in town"...i lived in Portland, Oregon at the time, so that covered a lot of territory...I now live in Texas, and still have the fastest "fuckyou"....I rule...one of my nicknames is TackyJacky....I take great pride in that also..Being from Texas where we take great pride in being the biggest, best, tallest, etc..we also take great pride in being the best of the worse...biggest asshole, worse bitch, tackiest old granny ...that sort of thing...we be number 1...So fair warning..do not stop and linger here if you are a small child, rightwing wingnut rebublican bush lover, overly sensitive, overly fond of God and his kid Jesus(as I am also a pagan and worship the Goddess), or thin skinned...as I leave no prisioners...but if you have been known to have a warped sense of humor,and have the ability to take a joke...welcome...kick off your shoes, grab a Dublin Dr.pepper and a bowl of red...your in the Jackie Zone......

5 comments:

Nit Wit said...

You made it!
Great start to the blog.
I think you just made a great introduction of youself. I hope the posting gets easier. :)

Clance' McClannahan said...

YAY!!! Your here!! You will get used to it! This is where I have always been as my main blog.
Come see me!!

apositivepessimist said...

ohhhhhhh...*cackling*...now i get ya babs.

okay so this is where the big boobed firecrackers at.

heya lady :)

Susan said...

Well, it is about dam time. We need to get a JackieSue fund going so we can get her computer fixed so she doesn't have to put up with the library horse crap.

Cassandra said...

Free Jackiesue from the library.
Bu we would need a fund for her to have cable internet access. I doubt they have DSL there yet in West, by God Texas. Unless she's done some favors for some local phone company guys. ;)