I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, December 26, 2011

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAY'S ALWAYS GET ME DOWN

I had a wonderful Christmas..Christmas eve, I had with David Oden's x-wife's daughters house out in China Springs. We had spaghetti, bread(I made 2 loaves of home made french bread) and every kind of dessert you can think of. We played Chinese Christmas and it was loads of fun. I got some perfume and a  leopard pattern wallet with lottery tickets and won $5..ha..gave the perfume to Sara as I only wear Tabu. The night before that we had dinner at Wolf's(shrimp and fixings) and I won a beautiful hurricane lamp that wasn't me so gave it to Jamie when we had Christmas dinner at her house tonight..She loved it..Wow..Jamie's dinner was fantastic..she made Turkey breast and injected it with jalapeno juice and it was fantastic. so tender, juicy and tasty..perfect..maybe the best turkey I ever had. I got Tabu and my candy thermometer I have been asking for.So all in all..I had a wonderful Christmas. Babs is going to go get the fixings and I will make us pizza for our dinner. Can't wait.
I hope everyone had as great a holiday as I did..'cause mine rocked..









































12 comments:

MarkD60 said...

Kia-Nokia!
Love it!
Glad you had a good Xmas!

Rox said...

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So many good ones this morning! iPad, Canadian Borg, royal tea! Glad to hear your had a great Christmas.

jadedj said...

I particularly like the Kim Ding Dong II ones. Hey, glad to hear you had a great holiday!

Jan said...

International FUCK day sounds like a great idea.

The Dancing Crone said...

Sounds like a great Texas Christmas. Loved the Canadian Borg. I'd like to sign out out of your comment area now, please. Thank-you.

billy pilgrim said...

ho, ho, ho. who're you betting on, putin or the protesters?

CorvusCorax12 said...

glad you had a nice time :)

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

You have the true meaning of Christmas in your heart all year round.:0)
(((hugs)))Pat

Wizardess said...

You win the internets!

FoxyMoron said...

So glad you had a nice Christmas Jackie.
Loved the funnies, pinched the Nokia one for my FB.

Intense Guy said...

*Giggles*

"...his stupid car got paint on my key!"

Happy Holidays! Sounds like you got fed well and are smelling good!