I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, April 02, 2012

HOW'S 39-0 FOR A MONDAY?

 Lady Baylor Bears are 39-0..if they win the championship(which I can't believe they'll lose, they will do some thing no other team has done..Go undefeated the entire season..They beat Sanford and they had only lost one game..think we beat them by 10?..My son and wife were at the game..grumble grumble..I'd love to see them play the championship live...like that's going to happen...
well, good news...I found a man and a pig..David. W. will take one half of a pig about 100 pounds and will smoke it, bbq it what they do to the pig the day before and then bring it out the next day so we can reheat it and the oldies can see the pig being fixed...Now I need to find some slider buns, and think we will have fruit ka-bobs, but since David is going to do this for free I think we might be able to spring for a big fruit salad. Tropical fruit maybe..pineapple, mango, papaya, bananas..??? I'll find out tomorrow..Going to go tell Kathy, that David saved my bacon(so to speak) and I actually pulled it off. I did good.
I made 3 loaves of whole wheat bread with walnuts and it was really good..Going to call the c-crap people and find out when my damn mask is coming in, as I can't use that one they thought they would 'let me see if it worked.' Told them before hand it wasn't going to fecking work. So I'm still running on empty and not getting any sleep..yawn...speaking of which it's 2:14a.m. Monday morning, so better get my ass in gear...have a great week. 






























10 comments:

jadedj said...

Good god, that looks exactly like Gary Busey!

MarkD60 said...

I like the Homer Simpson one and the bicycle ones the best today.

Rox said...

So I gotta ask, how much of the Jackie's Kitchen thing comes out of pocket? Is there some way people can donate? :)

yellowdoggranny said...

I swear, that dog does look like Gary Busey, and I like the one about it started out like a good idea..
Rox..the wrh gives me money to buy everything..we have a budget I try to stay within, but I usually go over it each time and no one's ever said anything. Plus all the decorations that Kathy gets too..but lot of it we can put into storage and use it again for next year if we do it again.

Jan said...

Always wondered what Dmitry and Putin said off mic,but i'm sure that is accurate.

Vicki said...

Bleeding heart to Cheney is priceless...also fun between your legs!!

Shrinky said...

Jac, I want to be put into a home close to where you visit, when they commit me (please make sure they know)..?

OMG, I don't know where you find these gems, but you've well and truly excelled yourself this time - so real crackers up there (grin)!

Ol'Buzzard said...

Franklin County United Bikers always cooks a pig at the State Wide biker bash. Same meat different audience.

Bikes, beer, nudity and debauchery - you know, your people at the home would probably enjoy it. People underestimate old folks - underneath the senior citizen exterior you may have a few bikers in your group.
Ol'Buzzard

Ol'Buzzard said...

On a serious side, almost all the biker clubs in Maine support charities. We have a toy run to collect X-mas presents for children, and bikers by the thousand show up with toys. You should contact some of your local clubs - you would be surprised how anxious they might be to support Jackie's Kitchen.
the Ol'Buzzard

Intense Guy said...

Got love the person trying to teach the inveterate texter how to spell out words... it's a losing game... abbreviating things like that is the ultimate form of laziness...