I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 15, 2012

FRIDAY IS....the gateway to the weekend..


Today the West Rest Haven is having their Father's Day party, and I'm going to go up and help..should be fun. lot of the family's show up on Mother's Day and Father's Day which is really cool.Went today and bought a card for Bonnie..her birthday is the 26th and I'm giving her a card and taking her out for a Sundae..she loves ice cream and think is looking forward to it..anything to get them out out..will take her out in the evening when it's a little bit cooler..It's been a very hot and humid month..not hot as in over 100 but hot as in 98 and humidity is 96...feck~..Damn maintenance guy kilt another one of my tomato plants..I can't imagine what kind of plant he was cutting down, I mean tomato plants look like fecking tomato plants..sigh*..I'm going to go a West post ..maybe this weekend..we've had a lot going on...one week we had 8 people pass on...and 2 of them were younger than me...than makes me want to up my vitamins.
Have a great Weekend..happy fathers day and don't let your meat loaf.































5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I need one of those exercise bikes! And an orange juicer, LOL!

Jan said...

Love the easily offended prescription. Those easily offended people really offend me.

turquoisemoon said...

Love the blinker one...I've looked like that a few times!!! hahaha

MarkD60 said...

I asked 100 women in the shower if they had a can opener, the top answer was the same as the shampoo one.....

Intense Guy said...

I love the orange squeezer one best... I dunno why...

:)