I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, June 07, 2012

TODAY'S THE DAY

this is BJ's station where he will be calling the game.


http://kmacsports.ezstream.com/play/index.cfm?fuseaction=embstay&id=2D18BB623E


this is I hope..live video of the game.


http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/pages/uil


The game starts at 6:30..I should be having cardiac arrest about then..
the best part is...this is the first time that a 3A school had both the girls softball team and the boys baseball team make it to State. The girls trip got cut short(wait till next year) but the boys are playing Pleasant Grove. West is also one of the smallest schools that are playing for State. I'm getting all the candles out so that I can have a small pyre blazing and sending up a flotilla of prayers.. I can't wait till 6:30p.m. and its' been raining like a sonofabitch..so hoping it doesn't get rained out in Austin. The picture is of both teams...so proud of them..but then I'm not the only one..the entire team is behind them. I wish I was there..but between gas and the $30 ticket..not possible..sigh*.

4 comments:

Jan said...

You are such a great cheerleader even when you can't be there.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'll tune in if I can tonight! I hope the boys win! Have your smelling salts on hand, YDG.

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great time!

yellowdoggranny said...

feck....4-0 Pleasant grove over west.