I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

ABBY, DEX AND SHADY LANE

 Abby thinks GG is a pony..she got up on me just like she was getting on a horse...when she got up there she went ye haw....then wanted her hat and got her hat got back up there and put it on and took it off and yelled ye haw..she is such a ham..as you can see by the second picture..

 here she is playing hippy ninja..bipping her mama with a empty Christmas roll on her head..
 Dexter resting up from pooping and eating..not in that order.
 little cabin in the woods that Shady and Brewster found ..will rent it for a couple of months then move on down the road..I asked her if they were going to buy it and she said no, too much money, too much work and have lots of time.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Giddyup! At least Dexter doesn't treat you like a horsie too -- he leaves that to Abby the Cowgirl.

Intense Guy said...

Shady and Brewster found a lovely spot to spend a couple months!

And your girls are so cute. I love the photos of you giving horsey rides!

MarkD60 said...

Glad you got your internet fixed!
Welcome back!

Grandma K said...

She is so cute! Kinda hope I can hang around for a great! But with the oldest being 14 I doubt it.

yellowdoggranny said...

Abby loves her GG..the first time I saw her after a week, I walked in the door and she was literally jumping up and down..she's crazy