I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

First day of school

 first day for second grade..she started last Thursday and Abby was Tuesday..
 Olivia had a couple of rough first days..but she called me and said she had a great day and it was a lot better..I think Olivia gets bored and then her (just like her GG, and mom and aunt Jamie) mouth gets her in trouble..I've always said Olivia would probably grow up to be President or head of her own crime family...or both..
 Olivia's constant companion..who I hope will soon go into the closet...ha

 Abby wants to be a teacher, doctor, vet,it changes all the time..Olivia said she wants to be an astronaut..I want to live long enough to find out ... 
 first day of first grade..she was so excited..Abby called me today to tell me about her first day..I said did you have fun, she said yes I said did you learn anything..she said no..first day is fun...then it's work..

4 comments:

Valerie said...

The smell of pencil shavings and cigar boxes always brings me back to the first days of school. Love to see the little ones excited and curious.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

On my first day of Grade 1 in 1963, we coloured a mimeographed picture of a leaf. It was SO EXCITING! I loved school.

I hope the GGs have a great school year, packed with fun, friends and learning!

Jan said...

Great pictures, sweet memories.

yellowdoggranny said...

Abby is over the moon to be growing up ..first grade..tomorrow the world..
Olivia's take? get me a teacher than can do her job better than the one I have..