I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

shhhh...I'm hiding from my new neighbor

 I have had a sign on my door for 3 days..'napping don't disturb'..she's moved in and has been over 'to visit' 3 times..the next time she knocks on my door I'm going to politely tell her unless her apt is on fire or she's bleeding, leave me the fuck alone..I don't play well with others..grrr.

















































































 this is trump giving  the white power sign..he did it 3 times..






6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Assolinni, LOL! Stroganoff, groan! And I want a bitch barn too!

And I hear you, Jackiesue -- a neighbour like that would drive me crazy too.

Valerie said...

Thanks! You are a bright spot in these dark times. As for the neighbor, lock an load, I say.

Alison said...

Oh dear, you have my sympathy on the new neighbor. That would drive me nuts too. Thanks for the LOLs.

AZ Guy said...

Ear buds or headphones, they don't even need to work, to dissuade the neighbor. "I have to wear these after I blew my speakers up listening to _____________ (insert scariness)

"I never knew my real ladder". . . I've been wearing out a step ladder this week.

Never realized Wendy had such a big ash.

Thanks !

Ol'Buzzard said...

Years ago I was taught in Civics class: one person one vote. That the people elect their representatives.
Evidently I was lied to.
the Ol'Buzzard

Vivian Swift said...

What Valerie said: You are a bright spot in the darkness of these times.

I needed a Dad joke. Step ladder. I'll be laughing about that all day, probably during an important meeting I have to have today, where I have to act like a grown-ass woman. I KNOW that step ladder joke is going to pop into my head at an inappropriate time and I will struggle to control my giggle when serious stuff is being talked about.

Thanks.