I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnort* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I keep falling asleep..Dylan went down at 8, woke up at 9, woke up at 10:30..got him asleep about 15 minutes ago..If he doesn't want to go to sleep I sing "happy trails" to him.for some reason he loves it and goes right back to sleep..I took my bedtime meds and now I'm plum tuckered out..(yes, I am a Texan)I will try and finish this tomorrow...try being the key word..
I feel like I'm been beat up and hung out to dry..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Sweet dreams, Jackie Sue!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Have a good sleep -- wake up refreshed and restored!

pam nash said...

Little ones will surely do that to us.

Leanna said...

Oh my! Baby girl, you need to get some rest. Give him a bit of rum and he will sleep like a drunk that's had way too many. My grandmother used to do that to my little brother when she babysat for my mom.