I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, February 03, 2020

my new baby

 since my van is getting less and less reliable and driving to watch the gg's was just making it worse..Jamie took me to where Tyler works and got me a new car..not brand new..but new to me..2011 Nissan Rogue..it's like new inside and out..
 gets better mileage, easier to handle..not as big and no wasted space..it was raining pretty good all thru the picture taking, but couldn't wipe that grin off my face..
I'm a happy old lady.

12 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, that's a pretty sweet set of wheels! Enjoy driving around in your new car!

Nan said...

Nice. Enjoy the new wheels.

Leanna said...

OMG! That is such a cute baby! I want one! You lucky woman.

pam nash said...

Very nice! Have fun!!

Alison said...

Congrats! We have a Nissan, they make great cars.

Anonymous said...

JackieSue,

Congratulations on the new wheels!

Enjoy your new car in good health and may it carry you safely wherever you go.

Does it need to be invisible to speed traps, young lady?!

jaime

yellowdoggranny said...

thank you all so much..I'm enjoying it sooooo much..but I need to go to the police station and let them know it's me so not to give me a ticket for speeding..the cakeballs I give them gives me a waver for up to 10 miles over the limit.don't want them mistaking me for some multi millionaire ..and slapping me with a bunch of speeding tickets.

John Gall said...

Another congratulation on your new wheels. Enjoy in peace and safety!

Couponswa said...

Great Thank post https://couponforless.com/store/bookworm

Valerie said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats on the new wheels!

Willym said...

Damn lady, you'all going to be cruising the streets of West like a cougar! Glad you got a "new" one.

yellowdoggranny said...

thanks everyone..I love riding around in my Rogue..apt don't you think?..