I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, October 01, 2020

the debate...........? cnn said it the best ...shit show.

so ....just to let you know that I didn't let grief get in the way of my orneriness..my dear sweet gotta love him son got me a Biden/Harris flag..and a mask..(so even though I had no plans to leave house for a week I was forced to go out cause Simba thinks he's a real lion and likes to swing on my curtains and had to go replace a rod for curtains in my bedroom or I would be waking up in morning with neighbors peeking in my window watching me sleep in my drawers.) and of course I wore my mask..double daring anyone to say jackshit to this crazed old lady(after the debate of last night) ..so I'm standing in line and I hear a muttering behind me about Biden mask..my head whipped around like Linda Blair in The Exorcist and said 'yes, if I was a trump supporter I'd have on my hood and wearing a sheet.' they laughed.they liked my mask..ruined my day.

so these are memes from the debate and extras..have enough to do one for  Friday also..










                       this letter came out hours before the debate..^^^^













































 

9 comments:

Valerie said...

These are wonderful! Newman must be responsible--he's a postal worker after all (and started the Jurassic Park debacle). Thanks, Jackie Sue, have a great Thors day!

Vivian Swift said...

GREAT stuff today! I am learning a foreign language (because 2020 isn't hard enough) and my assignment this week was to learn 28 new verbs and now I know that memorizing verbs is soup and my mind is a fork. That helps. It also gives me the urge to stab someone/thing as if they were cutlets (and I'm a fork), so it's a mixed bag.

The Blog Fodder said...

Very frightening debate. Can you imagine 4 of these ploughing through a mass of a million demonstrators? https://youtu.be/CBpthlEx4Fw

Lin Barker said...

Did the wheelbarrow thing

yellowdoggranny said...

Valerie, "Newman"...I can hear that in Seinfeld's voice. But every time I saw him I thought of him being eaten by dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.
Vivian, I have the urge to stab people every fucking day..good thing I stay in the apt a lot..thor's day it is..
Blog Fodder...that was scary shit ....

yellowdoggranny said...

lin barker..well, I did end up in back of a pickup truck..

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"kindergarden teachers are underpaid," LOL! And "Taxi Vader" -- brilliant! 2020 Lemons, hahahahaha! And "Complaints Department!"

Jerri said...

Lol, well, I should have known you couldn't take it easy for long 😉 Sorry you didn't get to kick some ass, but reassuring ...yes?
Shitshow on steroids. I made it 4 minutes in and it triggered my PTSD. Traumatizing. They can NEVER do that again. To me that settles it. Remember Bill Engvals and :"Here's your sign"? Meaning this "Stupid" sign indicates you're SO fucking stupid I don't need to even acknowledge your existence. If you can still display a Trump sign....DIS-gusting. Unconscionable. There's serious damage.

"There's a Monster at the End of This Book" was my son's favorite. He loved the way I yelled "You turned another page..."❤️ Each of the 1000+ times we read it. That was 40+ yrs ago.
Alka Seltzer during baptism...😂
The " Meatsculpture" Oh yes.
" Me: *memorizes number from website*"... 😂 😱 😂 😱 I'm not the only one! 🤗
"Bats can hear shapes..plants eat light..." Powerful and amaaaaazing, isn't it?
Now, once again you have given me my new nightmare... POTUS/SCROTUS 😱😱😱 It's so fucking perfect his face nestled in ( "like a frightened turtle" also from Seinfeld ..."Shrinkage") and all. So very disgusting yet I can't turn away 😱
Gym membership for the kitties? Thanks, JackieSue.


Richard said...

I have slept in a wheelbarrow all night. I have no regrets but i don't recommend it's a summer thing and it takes days to fully recover. They are nice and comfortable but next thing you know we are at a party and you get tired of arguing and then it is nap time. Then you wake up before the sun all hungover oh my god it is time to go to work! I have no regrets but don't do it.