I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, October 29, 2020

what will I do if trump wins at ydg?


 I was sitting in my recliner watching Tribal People on Try Channel on youtube..if you have never watched them you are really missing out..

anyhow.......my mind all of a sudden snapped and I thought ...what the fuck will I do if trump wins? not in my life mind you..but on yellowdog granny..what the ever loving fuck will I do...I think I'll be so devastated I may just shut her down..I mean really? what the fuck will I do..what is there left to say? one last post saying we're fucked? and then just meme after meme proving it? Do I go back posting little vignettes of life in West? Cat antics? Endless pictures of the gg's playing I spy with my little eye? Recipes made with chicken? Health reports?(getting new MRI the 4th..that would be the kicker..trump wins and I find out my tumor is growing? fuckme)

any suggestions?...


8 comments:

Beth said...

I've given that a lot of thought myself as well. The only answer I've been able to come up with is Duck and Cover. :(

Nan said...

If the orange wank maggot manages to cheat his way into another four years of fucking over the country I may get religion because I'll be praying a lot. Either that, or see if I can persuade one of the guys with boats down at the marina to do a charter trip straight north across Lake Superior.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hmmmmm, I would change the name of your blog to "The Daily Curse" and every day post a new and more imaginative curse or hex against Trump. It would be a public service, really.

Dale said...

I've got English and Profane down pretty good and I don't want to learn a new language this late in the game. Maybe just leave Texas and go to Colorado and stay comfortably numb for 4 years, lol the path of least resistance.

JackieLemon said...

We will need each other more than ever. I believe if he wins reelection we will fall into a police state where a blog like yours is not protected speech and is shut down.
It would be horrible. But you could go back to gg pics, we will all need some cuteness.

yellowdoggranny said...

daily curse..not a bad idea..but think Jackie is right..if he wins he'll shut me down so fast we won't know what happened..just give the goddess something shiny..hope she has pity on us..fuckaduck.

pam nash said...

stay in office?? god forbid it happen. I think you might have to devise a code to state facts and make comments because I worry that the whole "freedom of speech" will go down the tube.

Rainwolf said...

I'm thinking positive, and crossing everything I can. Otherwise there is a bullet with my name on it.