I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

tard'

 full on baking. Pecan pies, cherry cheesecakes, tarts, soups, stew, chocolate chip cookies, muffins, fudge, brownies, etc. and more next week. So  think I'll take next week off ..it is Christmas you know. I'll have the gg's and we're going to do OUR Christmas baking and will have my hands full...so see you? when? the Monday after Christmas..

So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Yule. Did I miss anything? oh yeah, Happy Holidays..


I swear...I will be back..

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Enjoy the holidays! Merry Solstice! God Yule!

Leanna said...

Happy Holidays and may the Goddess leave you something pretty.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Have a wonderful holiday season, Jackiesue! Enjoy your GGs and family, but stay safe! Your baking will bring joy to all!

yellowdoggranny said...

I'd not doing jackshit this weekend. Will be watching Dylan.. no time for anything else.

Mr. Shife said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Jackiesue.