I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

the cromebook is going back..

 I can't post anything on my blog at all..it deletes shit, it won't keep anything that's not compatable and nothing is fucking compatable..fucker.

so starting over with memes..but just had one night to do it so the pickings are slim..but I'm here by Goddess.

and fucking blogger post my memes backwards..fuckers.

































































5 comments:

Valerie said...

RE: reading a book, justifiable homicide--ABSOLUTELY! And I have a pound or two of black-eyed peas at the ready. Thanks again, Jackie Sue. You never disappoint.

pam nash said...

"been there done that" - Yes! Michael used to talk to me when I was reading so, I'd put down the book. No-no he'd say, I won't bother you. For about 3 1/2 minutes!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hopefully you can exchange that Chromebook for a more useful laptop, Jackiesue!

"You're not using enough rum" reminds me of the powerful rum balls a friend gave us for Xmas! Yowza!

"You're going to hell, Mike! Happy Holidays!" YES, LOL!

That Brexit one -- "so long, suckers!" -- is right on too.

AZ Guy said...

Being one, I often wonder what makes white men so fricken angry ?

Peace everyone ! Happy New Year (early) everyone ! ! !

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm on lockdown....took donna from meals on wheels to er with a broken wrist ..went in er. and my grands thru a fit..said get the fuck out of there..had to take her again next day and the er was packed with covid patients..on floor everywhere..so she's in there and I'm waiting in car..but?she is with all of them and to make sure I'm safe..I'm on lockdown for at least 10 days..maybe 2 weeks..plus one of the drivers tested positive..so I decided that it's just to dangerous for me to go in that building where she's been and donna is..so I'm really staying the fuck home now.



happy new years my friends.